This post is brought to you by Linqia highlighting Hello breath sprays, an amazing breath spray that leaves you good to go. The perfect dose of freshness when you are out and about! No alcohol, no ouch, and no worries.
Here are a few ideas of items I like to fill stockings with:
1) Lip balm- essential for those dry winter months
2) Hello Breath Spray- it comes in some amazing flavors like supermint, pink grapefruit, mojito mint, and sweet cinnamint!
Hello breath sprays because they are "naturally friendly," not tested on animals and are made in the USA. I love the sleek packaging and that you'll be mistletoe ready, and "greet friendly" at a moment's notice this holiday season.
3) Relaxing bath salts- a gift of relaxation is always a good idea.
4) Tea tree foot repair balm- to pamper your feet.
5) Dry shampoo- helps freshen your hair without daily washing.
6) Nail polish- for holiday ready hands.
7) Scented soaps- for aromatic shower experience.
So, what are your favorite stocking stuffer staples?