Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mozzerella cheese, grated
- 1 cup parmesean cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 tbs lemon juice
Optional add ons I like:
- 3 tbs chopped bottled jalepenos, drained
- 1/2 frozen package of spinach, thawed drained.
- 1/2 cup chopped crab meat (canned or imitation)
Combine all ingredients above. Place in a shallow casserole dish.
- add 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes on top of mixture. (optional)
Bake about 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees, until bubbly.Serve with Tortilla chips, veggies, pitas.. whatever you like!