If you are still looking for a fun treat to make for valentine’s day monday, this is a fun and tasty one!
Remember those chocolate moon pies from when you were little? yeah, they kind of taste like that.
My little ezra and i set out to make these s’more pops yesterday, and we had a blast! they are pretty simple to make, with a just a few ingredients, graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.
He was very proud of the himself for making them, and he’s dying to give them out to his cousins for valentine’s day… and eat one or two, of course.
We wrapped them up in some clear cellophane bags, and tied them off with a little japanese masking tape, all ready to spread s’more tasty love with our family and friends.
Graham Crackers (2 rectangles per pop) Big Marshmallows (each marshmallow cut in thirds) Chocolate Almond Bark (or any good melting chocolate) Sprinkles
6 inch sucker sticks Parchment Paper
1. Spread out graham crackers. Melt your chocolate according to package instructions. I prefer to melt mine in a glass container in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
2. Dip sucker stick into chocolate and place on graham cracker.
3. Dip marshmallows into chocolate and place three on each graham cracker.
4. Allow the chocolate to harden so marshmallows and stick stay on cracker. (can speed up the process by sticking the in the fridge or freezer)
5. Once the marshmallows and stick are stuck to the graham cracker well. Dip the entire cracker and marshmallows into the melted chocolate, (may need to reheat if it sat for too long) and coat the cracker and marshmallows well. You may need to use a spoon to pour over the cracker and marshmallows.
6. Place pop on parchment paper and immediately sprinkle with your choice of colored sprinkles. (you could also drizzle white chocolate over it, put oreo crumbs on it, nuts, toffee crumbles, whatever you prefer)
7. Allow to the chocolate to completely dry. Package in clear cellophane. And, spread s’more love.