This post is in partnership with World Market, a brand I love. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the affiliate posts who make this blog possible.
With summer just around the corner, I have been thinking of ways that I can bring summer outdoor inspiration inside. Not only does it add a beautiful ambiance, along with a pop of color, but it also helps to liven up your bathroom giving a fresh breath of life to your space!
It was so fun to partner with World Market to pick out some perfect summer items for my master bathroom design plans!
World Market has such a great selection of Bathroom Decorations to choose from, and right now they are having their amazing Friends and Family Sale, where you can get an 30% OFF almost everything, and free shipping on orders over $200! Just use code FFWORLD at checkout, expires May 2, 2016! So grab those items quick at a great price!
There are several ways to add a bit of summer into your bathroom. With just a few simple additions, you will have a nice summer oasis to escape to any day of the year!
Keep reading to see 10 Ways you can bring Summer into your Bathroom Space!
1) Pops of Color! You know that I’m a color gal! Pops of color make me happy, and it is a great way to bring the beautiful colors of summer into your master bathroom space! Tools, rugs, art, and candles are all great ways to bring a little color, all you have to do is pick a beautiful summer color scheme, and you are on your way!
2) A Touch of Florals. Adding florals to your bathroom helps bring the outdoors inside. You can even do it a subtle way with a hanging floral bathrobe, or in artwork, and even packaging!
3) Bring in the Scents of Summer. Just because you are bringing summer into your bathroom, doesn’t mean you do not have to get the full effect. You can easily bring in the scents of summer with beautiful candles, lotions, soaps, and bubble baths, that can add the beautiful aroma of summer along with doubling as a decor item.
4) Beautiful Artwork. A great way to bring the outdoors inside is to display it with beautiful artwork. An abstract landscape, or beautiful photography can make you feel like you are on a summer escape in your own bathroom. We have loved our existing artwork from Minted It brought just the right amount of color, and abstract landscape to our summery master bathroom!
5) Live Greenery. Bringing live plants and greenery into your bathroom space immediately breathes life into your space. What better way to feel inspired by summer indoors than to bring living foliage and indoors!
6) Fresh or Fake Flowers. If you love grabbing some flowers from the store for an arrangement, the bathroom is a great place to enjoy fresh flowers. If fresh flowers are too hard to keep up on, then you can easily swap them out for some artificial flowers.
7) Take the time to relax in “Nature.” Summer time is the best time to spend outside in nature and enjoy quiet moments of relaxation. You can easily do this right at home by taking a relaxing bubble bath, or a nice long shower. Using bath salts, bubbles, and lotions with the fresh scent of summer will prolong your experience, and really make you feel like you’ve been in an outdoor summer oasis!
8) Frames that show a nod to Summer. Adding some personal photographs can add a nice personal touch to your bathroom. But, adding frames with a nod to summer help complete the summer look. Frames with a trellis, or outdoor floral elements give a nice fresh feel and add a touch of pattern and interest!
9) Add Elements of the Earth. Adding elements of the earth like using natural material baskets, or wicker baskets in your decor will help you not only hide your dirty clothes, but also add to the decor.
10) Bring Nature Inside. We talked about plants, and earth elements, but bringing actual nature indoors, like interesting art pieces, or framed butterflies really make your feel like you really are in a beautiful outdoor garden on a bright summer day.
I hope this has inspired you to bring summer into your bathroom space. Since adding all these touches to our Master bathroom decorating I have felt that summer inspiration, and have been loving the space! It’s been nice to have a bit of an outdoor escape right inside, and the amazing smells from the candles, and soaps really make me feel like I’m outside in nature rather than doing my day to day routine.
Happy Summering Friends!
Feel free to scroll through and shop all the World Market items below, or by hovering over the photos above for direct links!
If you would like to see more photos of our home, click here.
What is your favorite way to bring Summer into your home?
All photos by me
These are great ideas, I’m a huge fan of beautiful relaxing, clean, and inspiring bathrooms. Thanks for the thoughtful and awesome inspiration!
Thank you so much! It’s amazing how much more I have enjoyed being in there now!