Mother’s Day is this Sunday, and I’m excited to partner with Palm Beach Tan!
Mother’s make the world go round, and I owe a lot to my Mother! I love celebrating my mom on Mother’s Day since she is always serving us. It is always great to give her a break and celebrate and serve her! My mom is a mom of six kids all born less than 9 years apart! And, their are no twins in my family, I don’t know how she did it?! She has done so much for all of her kids over the years, and she still does so much for us and all her grandkids too!
My kids know that when they go to Grandma’s house, she is going to spoil them rotten with little gifts, and take them to a movie or out for ice cream!
Some of our best features were passed down to us from our mothers! I inherited several things from my mother like; drive, passion for cooking good food, work ethic, and determination. But, I have also inherited a few special beauty traits from my mother. Even with my father being French, my mother and I still have very similar noses, cheek bones, lips, teeth and skin!
My mom was, and still is always teaching me to take care of my skin! Sun protection was always a topic of conversation, and she always taught me to try to stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen and proper sun care.
Sometimes, it’s nice to get that sun glow, but without the dangers of sun exposure. I recently have been trying some sunless tanning options, and I’m not sure what took me so long! Having a sunless tan even in the winter months has been so nice, and has made me feel more confident and my skin looks so much better with a healthy glow! I have made it a part of my regular beauty routine because I just love how great my skin looks with a little natural looking color!
Palm Beach Tan is the largest indoor tanning company with more than 400 locations nationwide! They offer the latest and best spray tanning systems and skincare products! They are the world leader in sunless tanning, and offer the latest Mystic Tan, and VersaSpa spray tanning systems.
I wanted to share with you some Tips to Getting and Keeping the Perfect Sunless Spray Tan:
- Before you go: Shower, Shave, and exfoliate your skin.
- Go Clean: Avoid using any moisturizers and lotions not formulated for sunless tanning before your sunless session.
- No Barriers: Avoid any perfumes or make-up that are barriers for absorption.
- What to Wear: Be sure to wear loose-fitting clothing to your session. Anything too tight can rub off your tanning solution.
- Wait: Be sure to wait at least 4 hours before bathing, swimming, showering or coming in contact with water.
- Wait to Sweat: Avoid engaging in activities that cause you to sweat heavily until your tan has fully developed. (at least 4 hours)
- Moisturize: Moisturize daily with post-sinless products.
If you follow these tips, you’ll be set to get the perfect longer lasting sunless tan!
I’m excited to team up with Palm Beach Tan to offer a free sunless spray tanning session to FIVE of my readers at the Palm Beach Tan location of their choice! AND, ONE grand-prize winner will receive a free three-month Diamond Premier Membership for themselves, and a beautiful flower arrangement to send to their Mom!
All you have to do to enter is: (Enter in the form below)
- Leave a comment and share with me the special beauty traits you inherited from your mother!
- Add email and name below to unlock bonus entries!
- For additional entries head over to my Instagram (@armelle_blog) and enter there as well!
Giveaway will end May 10 at midnight! I will randomly pick the winners, and contact them on May 11th!
Best of Luck, and Happy Mother’s Day!!
This post is sponsored by Palm Beach Tan, the world leader in sunless tanning.