i am hosting a silent auction for the stephanie nielson family [nie, nie]. i’m sure most of you have heard by now that stephanie and her husband christian were involved in a private plane crash and are in serious conditional at an arizona hospital with burns on 20-80% of their bodies. they are in for a very long recovery.
with all the up coming medical bills and the care of their four young children, they will need all the help they can get. if you know anything about stephanie [nie, nie] she is one beautiful person inside and out and has inspired many to be better people and mothers.
i will be donating 100% of the proceeds from this auction to the nielson family paypal fund [link on left sidebar].
so, what am i auctioning you say?
two pairs of earrings from my armelle jewelry collection. with a retail value of $52.
1. place your bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount in the comment section on THIS post. i will start the bidding at $5.
2. you may bid as many times as you want to keep in the lead.
3. the auction will end at 8 pm mountain time on sunday, august 31st. when the auction has closed, the winner will pay for this prize by paypal to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal account [link on donate to nie nie icon on left sidebar]. the winner will then forward the paypal receipt email to: carolinedrake [at] gmail [dot] com, and we will arrange the details of sending you your prize.
[click on image on the left sidebar to donate to their paypal fund]
4. if you don’t win, you can just donate to their fund by clicking the image on my left side bar.
5. good luck to all! i hope this is a success, as this is a really good cause.
for more auctions for nie, nie being held today, see design mom.