When I put stockings together I love the idea of filling it with items that you love and will use on a regular basis. It is nice to have a few treats, or some little gifts, but items that you use often are nice to give or receive in your stocking because you will have a purpose for them later on!
I love to throw in miniature versions of products I already like, or products that aren’t too big and will be able to fit in the stockings!
Here are a few ideas of items I like to fill stockings with:
1) Lip balm- essential for those dry winter months
I am not a huge fan of gum, I don’t really like to chew it very long and a lot of them have a lot of un-natural ingredients like aspartame, and dyes that I try to avoid. I love the Hello breath sprays because they are “naturally friendly,” not tested on animals and are made in the USA. I love the sleek packaging and that you’ll be mistletoe ready, and “greet friendly” at a moment’s notice this holiday season.
You can find Hello oral care products at Smiths, Walmart, Target, CVS stores, and more.
3) Relaxing bath salts- a gift of relaxation is always a good idea.
4) Tea tree foot repair balm- to pamper your feet.
5) Dry shampoo- helps freshen your hair without daily washing.
6) Nail polish- for holiday ready hands.
7) Scented soaps- for aromatic shower experience.
This is a sponsored post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.