There are a few essentials that I have to have while traveling. Over time, I’ve come to find my favorite travel outfit, and other favorite items.
For long travel days I prefer to dress comfortable. I found these “fancy sweats” as I like to call them. They are soft and stretchy and comfortable, but also fancy enough that you don’t look like you are wearing pajamas. They have proven to be just as comfortable as pajamas, and help during long flights or road trips.
Here’s a full list of some of my Favorite Travel Essentials: (This post contains affiliate links)
- Baggallini getaway roller: It’s the perfect size for a carry on, and can extend to be bigger with a zipper. The wheels move in all directions which is nice maneuver around.
- Baggallini Avenue Tote bag: It fits perfectly on top of the getaway roller, and has a zipper in the back to open and slide the handle of the suitcase through making it easy to maneuver in a crowded airport or train station.
- Baggallini Horizon Crossbody bag: Crossbody bags are essential for travel. Being able to wear it on your body and be hands free is invaluable while traveling and managing other luggage.
- Baggallini RFID Passport Case: A great passport holder and wallet for ID and other essentials. I like the zipper has an attachment that you can hook inside of your bag to ensure it doesn’t get lost.
- Baggallini Mini Complete Cosmetic Case: This has been a lifesaver! It is nice to be able to keep all my toiletries items together in the same case, and kept organized and clean! The hook is very convenient when you are at a hotel and can hang your case up for easy access to your items.
- Yosi Samra Foldable Flats: Whenever I have a long travel day, I always wear my Yosi Foldable flats. They are super comfortable, and easy to slide on and off. They also pack very well for travel since they fold in half.
- Comfortable T-shirt: The one pictured above is from Perfectly Peach
- “Fancy Sweats”: I found these at Nordstrom Rack before our trip to Vietnam. Shop a similar style here, here, here, here and here.
- PERI Go Charge: Ultra Slim Portable Power Bank. Portable On-the-Go phone charger. This is a lifesaver while traveling. When I travel we tend to stay out all day and am not tied to a wall charger. However, I use my phone like crazy when I travel for maps, directions, looking up hotels, restaurants, taking pictures, social media. My battery doesn’t last long! I recently used the Go Charge for a day at Knotts Berry Farm with my family, and I was able to fully charge my phone twice with no problem. It truly was a lifesaver! Use Code: ARMELLE for 30% off your PERI Go Charge good until November 20, 2015. I am also giving away one PERI Go Charge over on my Instagram, so be sure to check it out! Giveaway ends Friday November 20, 2015 at noon, so be sure to head on over to enter!
- iPhone and Sonix Clear Coat iPhone case: As I said above, I constantly use my phone while I travel, so protecting it with a good quality case is very important. A stylish one from outfityours.com is always a bonus! Use coupon code ARMELLE to get 25% off any iPhone case on their site! (expires December 15th 2015)
I hope this helps you find your favorite travel essentials. I think it can really make a difference if you have the right essentials on long travel days, and during travel to make things easier and more comfortable.